Please allow 2 working days for the production/packing of your order during our busy periods. (If you need your order quickly, please call us at 01387 740685 to see if we can help you)
- £3.95 - (Royal Mail Tracked 48 - Delivery aim 3-4 working days, remember to include 1-2 working days dispatch on top of this)
- £4.95 - (Royal Mail Tracked 24 -aims for next working day but not guaranteed, remember to include 1-2 working days dispatch on top of this)
Free Shipping - when you spend £35 or more on a single transaction going to a single address (Royal Mail Tracked 48 service)
Royal Mail Tracked 48 including Email/SMS Notification for orders. We may on occasion use a different courier than Royal Mail based on how heavy the order is.
** If you have ordered our Letterbox deals, these will be sent Royal Mail 1st Class or 2nd Class Signed For as shown in the listing, unless you have ordered more than 2 or other items along with your deal going to the same address, these will all go in 1 package sent with a tracking number if appropriate.
- We ONLY dispatch orders Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
- Currently, we only deliver within the UK, the Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, and the Channel Islands.
- To ensure prompt delivery please make sure you enter the correct address and postcode when placing your order,
The Galloway Fudge Company cannot be held responsible for late or failed delivery if the address or postcode is entered incorrectly.
- We cannot ship by courier on a Friday for guaranteed Next Day delivery.
Our deliveries within the UK is by the Royal Mail Tracked 24 & 48 with email/SMS Notification for the bulk of our orders, we will occasionally use another courier for heavy orders up to 15kg. On Checkout you will be able to select the service which you feel is most appropriate.
Charges are calculated on the combined weight of the items in your Shopping Cart plus an allowance for packaging.
Please note that the tracked service is not a guaranteed next-day service, however, our couriers aim to deliver within 2 to 3 days
Delivery times are approximate and no liability whatsoever is accepted in respect of late deliveries.
******* We use services that are tracked and if we are requested to place comments on parcels such as Leave in Porch, Leave at Back Door. etc. we will do so, but please be aware that we will not accept any responsibility should your package go missing after delivery has been made.
What to do if you have missed your delivery. (taken from Royal Mail website)
Received a 'Something for you' card? Arrange to have your item redelivered
Sometimes we can’t deliver an item to you because nobody was there to sign for it, or if it was too big for your letterbox. We know you can’t always get to your local delivery office to collect it, so we are happy to make a Redelivery:
- free to your own address
- free to another address in your postcode area
- or for a small fee - to your local Post Office® branch
How to Collect a Missing Delivery
"If nobody was in when we attempted to deliver something to your address, we’ll leave a red 'something for you' card. The card explains why we couldn’t deliver and shows how you can collect your item or arrange a Redelivery.
We'll also leave a red card if we've left it with a neighbour, or in your Safeplace.
How to collect my item
The fastest way to get your item is to collect it from your local Customer Service Point (CSP). Your card will give details of where this is and the opening hours. It will also tell you how long to wait before trying to collect. Find the CSP for your postcode."